Wow, this week is ALL about the news. As we ramp up to The Rise of Skywalker, rumours continue to swirl around the fate of the movie - is it really a "disaster"; will we see the midichlorians back in the fray; is Lucas back to "fix" it?!
Links mentioned on show:
- Disney+ UK release date set for March 31 but fans moan wait for Star Wars Mandalorian TV series is too long
- Here’s Why There Are No Early Reviews Of Disney Plus’s ‘The Mandalorian’
- Carrie Fisher's screentime in RoSW revealed
- Star Wars 9: Red Sith Stormtroopers can use the Force? New revelation | Films | Entertainment | Express.co.uk
- Star Wars' JJ Abrams has been talking midi-chlorians with George Lucas - this is terrible news
- George Lucas Saving Star Wars; Test Screenings 'Disaster' | Cosmic Book News
- George Lucas messes with the Han/Greedo scene AGAIN for the Disney+ version of A New Hope
- Disney+ offers the entire saga in 4K HDR
- Disney boss confirms Star Wars future after The Rise of Skywalker
This is Spark of Rebellion, the weekly Star Wars podcast for casual fans and veterans alike.
We are your hosts, Garry and Mark and every single Saturday we release a brand new episode bringing you Star Wars news, reviews & discussion, our famous "top threes" and of course, the random spotlight, where we highlight a character, place, ship, object or something else peculiar from a galaxy far, far away.
For exclusive content, laptop stickers, merchandise, guest opportunities and even producer credit on the show, head to our Patreon page at www.Patreon.com/SparkOfRebellion and tell all of your Star Wars loving friends that the show is available to listen to, completely free anywhere that you can find podcasts.
And for more Spark of Rebellion, head to Instagram.com/SparkOfRebellionShow for behind the scenes of the show and to interact with us every single day.
Now, go explore and may the Force be with you... always!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy