In this episode, Garry is back in the driving seat and we dive deep into whether or not Rotten Tomatoes has been unfair to the Star Wars sequel trilogy.
Plus, all the latest Mandalorian news and Clone Wars reflections!
Here's all the news we spoke about in this episode:
- Daisy Ridley blames 'social media' for poor 'Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker' reception | Space
- Star Wars Movie Scores Reveal Why You Should Ignore Rotten Tomatoes
- Star Wars series based on Rogue One at Disney+ adds actors Stellan Skarsgard and Kyle Soller to cast
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 3 Confirmed | Den of Geek
- Disney Plus will premiere eight-part Mandalorian docuseries on Star Wars Day - The Verge
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian - Official Trailer | StarWars.com
- Limited Run Games pushing the Jedi Knight games for PC, PS4 and Switch
- Star Wars Editor Criticizes The Last Jedi for Trying to ‘Undo’ Trilogy
- 'Star Wars' Series in the Works at Disney+ From 'Russian Doll' Co-creator
- New Star Wars movie still planned for 2022 despite Disney film delays - Radio Times
- Anthony Daniels Reads an R2-D2 and C-3PO Story on Disney's YouTube Channel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Exclusive Covers | StarWars.com
This is Spark of Rebellion, the weekly Star Wars podcast for casual fans and veterans alike.
We are your hosts, Garry and Mark and every single Saturday we release a brand new episode bringing you Star Wars news, reviews & discussion, our famous "top threes" and of course, the random spotlight, where we highlight a character, place, ship, object or something else peculiar from a galaxy far, far away.
For exclusive content, laptop stickers, merchandise, guest opportunities and even producer credit on the show, head to our Patreon page at www.Patreon.com/SparkOfRebellion and tell all of your Star Wars loving friends that the show is available to listen to, completely free anywhere that you can find podcasts.
And for more Spark of Rebellion, head to Instagram.com/SparkOfRebellionShow for behind the scenes of the show and to interact with us every single day.
Now, go explore and may the Force be with you... always!