Episode 192 is here and as the new Ahsoka trailer landed a couple of days ago we're chatting through that along with rounding up some news from across the galaxy including toy and collectable announcements, Emmy nominations and an interesting fan theory.
Things that we discussed today...
- Hasbro Announces Hasbro Pulse Con Exclusive: The Black Series Starkiller and Troopers - Jedi News
- Andor, Obi-Wan Kenobi and The Mandalorian Receive Twenty-Two Nominations at 75th Primetime Emmys - Jedi News
- EFX Collectibles Announces Luke Skywalker Lightsaber from Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Jedi News
- Ahsoka | Official Trailer | Disney+ - YouTube
- Ahsoka Merch Reveals a Major Rebels Character's Redesign
- Star Wars Theory Reveals Palpatine Used Luke Skywalker's Last Jedi Power To Choose His Inquisitors
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Will End After Season 3
About Spark of Rebellion:
This is Spark of Rebellion, A Star Wars Podcast , the weekly Star Wars podcast for casual fans and veterans alike.
We are your hosts, Garry and Mark and every single Saturday we release a brand new episode bringing you Star Wars news, reviews & discussion, our famous "top threes" and of course, the random spotlight, where we highlight a character, place, ship, object or something else peculiar from a galaxy far, far away.
Get merch and other goodies!
For exclusive content, laptop stickers, merchandise, guest opportunities and even producer credit on the show, head to our Patreon page and tell all of your Star Wars loving friends that the show is available to listen to, completely free anywhere that you can find podcasts.
Join us on social to chat Star Wars
And for more Spark of Rebellion, check out our Instagram for behind the scenes of the show and to interact with us every single day.
Also, let's talk Star Wars over on Twitter too! Twitter
Now, go explore and may the Force be with you... always!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy