Some interesting stories this week Star Wars fans: both Gwendoline Christie and Cameron Monaghan want to bring Captain Phasma and Cal Kestis to live action; is the much anticipated Taika Waititi film already in trouble? Plus some Andor development news, merch and event updates, too. It's all here in episode 166 of SoR.
Things that we discussed today...
- Exclusive: Taika Waititi Star Wars Movie Is In Serious Trouble
- Gwendoline Christie Wants to Return as Captain Phasma in Star Wars - IGN
- New LEGO Star Wars and Harry Potter Advent Calendars Officially Revealed - Jedi News
- 'Journey into Storytelling' Pavilion at D23 Expo to Feature Fan Favourite Shows - Jedi News
- Cameron Monaghan Quizzed Over Cal Kestis Appearing in a Live Action Star Wars Project - Jedi News
- Andor Did Not Use The Mandalorian's StageCraft Technology
- Seven-bedroom mansion inside Disney World resort with Star Wars bar hits market for $10 MILLION | Daily Mail Online
About Spark of Rebellion:
This is Spark of Rebellion, A Star Wars Show , the weekly Star Wars podcast for casual fans and veterans alike.
We are your hosts, Garry and Mark and every single Saturday we release a brand new episode bringing you Star Wars news, reviews & discussion, our famous "top threes" and of course, the random spotlight, where we highlight a character, place, ship, object or something else peculiar from a galaxy far, far away.
Get merch and other goodies!
For exclusive content, laptop stickers, merchandise, guest opportunities and even producer credit on the show, head to our Patreon page and tell all of your Star Wars loving friends that the show is available to listen to, completely free anywhere that you can find podcasts.
Join us on social to chat Star Wars
And for more Spark of Rebellion, check out our Instagram for behind the scenes of the show and to interact with us every single day.
Also, let's talk Star Wars over on Twitter too! Twitter
Now, go explore and may the Force be with you... always!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Podcorn - https://podcorn.com/privacy
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy